- Apple CarPlay and Android Auto Compatibility – is featured on most of Chevy's models and helps you access your messages, contacts, maps, iTunes and various other Apple apps.
- Teen Driver Technology – allows you to set a speed alert, a volume limit, and an in-vehicle report card. This is the first of its kind in the industry.
- OnStar Turn-by-Turn Navigation – is a paid subscription that provides explicit directions to your destination through audio and video prompts.
- In order to operate Chevy’s infotainment center, you will need a compatible mobile device with Bluetooth connectivity and USB connectivity for some phones.
- Rear Vision Camera – which conveys to the driver a view of obstacles in the vehicle's path and comes in very handy when maneuvering in or out of a tight spot.
- Lane Keep Assist with Lane Departure Warning – alerts the driver if the car moves out of its lanes.
- Adaptive Cruise Control – helps to maintain the vehicle at a regulated distance away from the vehicle/s ahead.
- Forward Automatic Breaking – which prevents a collision if the driver fails to apply the brakes on time.
- Front Pedestrian Braking – that warns the driver if a pedestrian is in the path of the vehicle and applies brakes if the driver doesn't react.